-Holders of Special Tourist Visa (STV) and Tourist Visa (TRV) in selected countries
-Holders of Non-Immigrant OA and OX Visa
Who are qualified?
Applicants should be any of the following:
- Thai nationals.
- Foreigners who hold Certificate Permanent Residence including their spouses and children.
- Foreign migrant workers with official documents.
Where to apply for permission to enter Thailand?
What do you have to prepare prior to traveling to Thailand?
The foreigner or non-Thai nationals must carry the necessary documents as follows:
- Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Thai embassy or consulate in your current location.
How to obtain a Certificate of Entry?
- Copy of the valid non-immigrant visa or extension of stay based on the Non-immigrant visa.
What to do upon entry to Thailand?
- Present the Certificate of Entry to the Thai authorities at the airport of arrival
- Present the Fit to Fly certificate and the COVID-19 PCR test results
- Present the completed and signed Declaration Form
- Present the health insurance policy
- Present the valid non-immigrant visa and work permit (if applicable)
When will it start?