For foreigners who are currently in Thailand or abroad, Siam Legal can assist in securing fast Thai Police Clearance.
- Personal appearance before Royal Thai Police in Thailand is no longer necessary. We will do this on your behalf.
- Application and collection is faster than the normal process.
- You will receive the Thai Police Clearance Certificate on your location. We will be sending this to you by mail to your current address.
- For foreigners who used to live in Thailand for more than 6 months
- For foreigners who are temporarily in Thailand for a short visit
- For foreigners who currently lives in Thailand on a long-term visa and requires Thai Police Clearance Certificate
- Passport (old and recent) with Thai immigration stamps
- Copy of Thai work permit (if applicable)
- Two photographs (2 inches x 2 inches)
- One set of original fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
- You will mail all the required documents to our office in Bangkok
- Our representative will submit the application
- The processing time is 7 business days and it does not include the time for the mailing of documents
Foreigners residing abroad – $499 (inclusive of 7% VAT and Government fee)
Foreigners residing in Thailand – $339 (inclusive of 7% VAT and Government fee)
**The fees include the courier fees.