Thailand Privilege Company (TPC), formerly known as Thailand Elite, went through a rebranding process and introduced brand four new membership options as upgraded substitutes for the previous Thailand Elite Visa offerings. These packages focus on providing you with more choices and tailored privileges for various lifestyles.
The RESERVE Membership is Thailand Privilege’s premium visa option, with a 20-year validity costing THB 5,000,000. However, it’s invitation only, and it’s reserved for 100 people each year.
Overview of the RESERVE Membership (Invitation Only)
- Validity: 20 Years
- Price: THB 5,000,000
- Points: 120
- Applicants need to be invited to qualify for the membership.
- Invitations are usually only sent to V-VIPs (usually by referral) within a limited pool of applicants (only less than 100 people would be invited).
What sets the Reserve membership apart is not only the ability to stay in Thailand for 20 years but also the inclusion of 120 redeemable points, a significantly higher number compared to the other memberships, ensuring that all your wants and needs will be met.
Thailand Privilege members can stay in Thailand without the need to leave the country every 90 days or go on visa runs, as required by other visa categories. You can ask ask the staff at Thailand Privilege to help you with the 90-day reporting, as part of the immigration procedure.
To add, the RESERVE Visa membership is a multi-entry visa, so you can enter and leave the Land of Smiles as many times as you wish.
You have the option to include family members such as your significant other, parents, siblings, or children with the RESERVE Membership for an additional cost of THB 2,000,000 per person.
What are the Benefits of the RESERVE Membership?
- Multiple entry to Thailand
- Unlimited access to an Elite Personal Assistant (EPA)
- Enjoy unlimited exclusive access to premium Airport Lounges at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Phuket International Airport, and Chiang Mai International Airport
- Investment and Wealth Advisory
- Member Contact Centre (MCC)
- Annual health checkups (once per membership validity)
- Arrive in style with chauffeur-driven limousine service
- One night stay at Anantara Vacation Club (during 1st year of membership only) in Thailand
- Receive a birthday gift from Thailand Privilege
- Unlimited buy-1-get-1-free movie tickets in Thailand
- Once a month buy-1-get-1-free meals at Mos Burger chains in Thailand
- Personal Accident Insurance (365 days, during 1st year of membership only)
- Receive a 50% discount birthday river cruise
- Grab voucher for 1,500 baht / 41 USD – First year only
- Premium Lounge, parking privileges, and shopping assistant (via appointment)
- Access to co-working spaces in Thailand
- Swing into action with complimentary rounds of golf at top courses
- Relax, refresh, and energize with spa treatments
- Stay on top of your health with an annual comprehensive health check
- And other privileges to tune up your experience in Thailand, provided you have enough points on hand to spend. You can view them here.
Applying for your RESERVE Membership
You can apply for the RESERVE membership from October 1, 2023 and beyond.
You don’t have to be in Thailand to apply, as you can be anywhere in the world to do so. The application process will be very similar to the previous Thailand Elite. If you need help with applying or want somebody to do it for you, it’s recommended to get in touch with an agent such as Siam Legal. They will help you at every step of the application process.
Here is a how-to application for your RESERVE membership:
You will need the following documents to apply:
- Signed application.
- Signed PDPA form.
- Color copy of your passport.
- Photo of yourself in front of a white background.
When you submit your application, a background check will be conducted and you must meet the following criteria:
- Not having been adjudicated bankrupt.
- Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any country except for an offense committed to negligence.
- Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence.
Payment of Membership
After passing the background check, and being approved, you will get a Welcome Letter from Thailand Privilege. It will tell you the next steps, the benefits of the RESERVE membership and how to pay.
There are several ways you can pay, and they include the following:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Getting the Visa
Members have a few ways to get their visa affixed to their passport, which we will explain below.
1. Upon Arrival
When you arrive in Thailand, you will be able to receive the visa stamp at one of the following airports:
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Phuket International School
- Chiang Mai International Airport
2. Thai Embassy or Consulate
You can get your Thailand Privilege Visa by contacting the Thai Embassy or Consulate in your home country. You will get the stamp fixed on your passport there.
3. Immigration Office
If you are already in Thailand, you can get the visa at the Immigration Bureau in Bangkok. You are able to book an appointment with the Thailand Elite office or with a certified Thailand Elite agent if you need any assistance.
Additional Considerations and Restrictions
Working in Thailand
Thailand Privilege Visas, including the RESERVE membership, are classified as a Tourist Visa. You won’t be allowed to work in Thailand, however, if you are a digital nomad or someone working for an overseas company, that is fine.
To work or earn an income in Thailand, you must have a valid work permit. This permit is not available with a Thai Privilege visa. If you want to get a job or start a business in Thailand, you should contact your Thai Privilege agent to explore the many options for obtaining a work permit.
Not every country can apply for a Thai Privilege RESERVE Membership. Citizens from the following countries CANNOT APPLY:
- Asia: North Korea, Afghanistan, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- Africa: Central Africa, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome, Principe, Sierra Leone, Somalia, and Sudan.
- Middle East: Algeria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, and Yemen
Contact an Agent Today
If you have any questions, concerns, or need help applying for a RESERVE Membership, it’s recommended that you get in touch with an agent such as Siam Legal, or fill out the inquiry form on the right side.