Since its inception, Thailand Elite Visa offerings have enticed foreign nationals from all across the globe. The sheer amount of quality of life changes brought about by these visas have made it an extremely popular method for applicants everywhere to gain passage into Thailand. Unfortunately, all good things eventually have to come to an end.
2023 marks a new shift in the Thailand Elite Visa program. The Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. has announced that there will be changes in the pricing for the Thailand Elite Visa program and that all current packages will be discontinued, effective on October 1, 2023. Given Siam Legal’s close partnership with Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. (TPC) as a General Sales and Services Agent (GSSA), we will be implementing the new changes as ordered by the TPC.
As per the new update, the following Thailand Elite Visa programs will be discontinued and rebranded on October 1, 2023:
- Elite Easy Access
- Elite Privilege Access
- Elite Family Alternative
- Elite Family Excursion (discontinued on June 16, 2023)
- Elite Superiority Extension
- Elite Ultimate Privilege
- Elite Family Premium
- Elite Maxima Health
The deadline to apply for any of the current Thai Elite Visa packages is September 15, 2023, at 4:30 PM (Thailand time). Siam Legal will not be accepting any applications for these packages past the deadline.
Book a free consultation and strategy session with our Thailand Elite Agent for your Thai Elite Visa application.
Call us today at +66 80 005 9642
Depending on your package and status, applicants will be impacted by the following:
- Not Applied Yet: You will need to complete your application for any of the current packages prior to September 15, 2023, at 4:30 PM. Please ensure that:
- All required documentation has been submitted.
- All information on the required documentation is correct.
- Submit Application but Waiting: If you have submitted your application and are currently awaiting approval for your background check or are still waiting to pay, you can still apply for and acquire the Thai Elite Visa:
- You must pay your fee within 30 days of receiving the approval letter and invoice required for the payment.
- Submit Application for Approval: If you have submitted and are waiting for approval or you have been approved but have not yet paid and are thinking of changing your package, you are still eligible to make these changes as long as it’s done prior to September 15, 2023.
- Current Easy Access Member Wanting Upgrade: If you are on the Elite Easy Access plan and want to upgrade to either the Elite Superiority Extension or Elite Ultimate Privilege package, you can submit your application any time 3 months prior to your membership expiration.
- Current Elite Card Members: If you already hold a Thai Elite Visa, you can still continue to use it and its benefits until its expiry date. However, once your package has expired, you will need to apply for any of the new options if you want to acquire another Thailand Elite Visa.
Please ensure you take note of these conditions to avoid delays or complications further down the line. If you are interested in any of the above packages that are about to be discontinued, we urge you to start your application as soon as possible. Do not wait until the last minute to submit it. To streamline the process, we highly recommend you consult our Thailand Elite team before proceeding further with the application.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be advised that details on the new Thai Elite Visa packages and the new pricing schemes for these will be coming your way very shortly, so we urge you to keep checking our website for future updates. As these updates have not been enforced and are still a work in progress, we do not have up-to-date knowledge on the new Thai Elite Visa packages as of yet.
If you have any further concerns about the new changes to the Thailand Elite Visas, we encourage you to reach out to our Thailand Elite staff. One of our team members will be happy to assist you. If you want to have a one-on-one with one of our staff, you can request a strategy session so one of our team members can meet with you in person at the Siam Legal office in Bangkok.
How to contact the Thailand Elite Team
- Website form: simply fill out this web form on Siam Legal’s Thailand Elite website (or use the form above) and a member of our team will respond to your inquiries very shortly.
- Chat: feel free to chat with one of our team members during the day by posting your questions and concerns in the chat box. This is only available between 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
- Phone: our Thailand Elite team can be reached at (+66) 2 254-8900.
- Email: want to reach us via email? Send over an email to: [email protected]
- WhatsApp and LINE: did you know we have a presence on WhatApp and Line? Simply scan the QR codes to reach us:
If you are in Bangkok and want to meet us in-person, either for a strategy session or a quick question, feel free to visit our office at this address: 18th Floor, Unit 1806 Two Pacific Place, 142 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
If you are unsure of how to get there, instructions can be found on the Siam Legal website.