If you are married in Thailand or lived in Thailand then you will know that family law next to immigration law is very important. Most disputes in Thailand are about children and property. Understanding family law in Thailand is very important and it is always important to ensure that you have a family lawyer.
Listed below are the commonly asked questions in Thai family law. Ranging from marriage registration to the more complex questions of divorce and common questions related to child adoption and naturalization.
Thai Marriage Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a Buddhist wedding legal?
- Thai Nationality by birth?
- Married and 50 is retirement an option?
- Can I marry my half cousin?
- Can homosexuals marry in Thailand?
- Documents needed for marriage registration?
- Foreigners getting married – problems?
- Marriage Registration – How Long?
- Foreigners getting married in Thailand
- Bangkok is the only place to register?
- Thai marriage recognized abroad?
- Pakistani getting married in Thailand
- Chinese getting married in Thailand
- Getting my marriage certificate abroad?
- How long to obtain a Thai family visa?
Thai Divorce Frequently Asked Questions
You can also search our entire FAQ section to find the answers to your question/s. Use the search tool below.