Do I need to show income from previous years?

Pension Income

I read somewhere that remittance for the current year must be generated the year before. For instance, we get our retirement payments monthly or quarterly for the current year which would mean for 2012 the money transferred would have to be from 2010. Is that a correct statement?

With regard to payments or income derived from your pension, you only need to show at least payments 3-6 months prior to the application. These statements will be used in support of your income affidavit obtained at your embassy here in Bangkok and also to be submitted at the Thai immigration office.


See more questions and answers on the Frequently Asked Questions page of this website


You can also search our entire FAQ section to find the answers to your question/s. Use the search tool below.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This form collects your name, email and content so that we can keep track of the comments placed on the website. By submitting this form, you accepted and agreed on our privacy policy and terms.


No Comment