As travelers, what do you think is the most important part of your trips?
Many of you would answer by “enjoying the moment”, “creating memories” by being spontaneous, or by being out of your comfort zone. You are right, but what you should not forget during your trips is to keep yourself safe while “enjoying the moment”, or “creating memories”
Whether you are traveling for business trips or for vacations, keeping yourself insured and protected (by buying travel insurance or medical insurance) from unexpected events during your trip is always a good idea.
COVID Insurance for Norwegian Travelers
Have you already purchased COVID insurance to be granted entry? You will need COVID insurance to enter Thailand.
COVID Insurance is a need for Norwegian travelers to enter Thailand to cover any medical expenses that are related to COVID-19 incidents.
You might get infected by COVID during your stay in Thailand, and having or purchasing COVID insurance beforehand will save you trouble by not paying the expenses out of your own pocket during your trip because the insurance will pay it for you.
You do not have to worry about unexpected events because you know you will be taken care of knowing that you have purchased insurance. You will be able to enjoy moments, create memories and have peace of mind during your adventures in Thailand.
Get your COVID-19 Insurance here: https://u.axa.co.th/Sawasdee_Siamlegal
COVID Insurance Requirements in Thailand
Thailand is very specific to what coverage of the COVID insurance Norwegian travelers must have to enter Thailand. For you to be guided to purchase the valid and accepted COVID insurance by the Thai authorities, make sure that it has the following coverage:
- The coverage of the COVID insurance must be minimum of $50,000.
- The coverage of the COVID insurance must include covering medical expenses, like medications, treatments by professional doctors, hospital stays, etc. that are related to COVID-related incidents.
- The coverage of the COVID insurance must include covering the worst-case scenarios like death-related incidents. Covering funerals costs and also, covering repatriation costs due to COVID-related incidents.
AXA Thailand: AXA Sawasdee Thailand
For the best COVID insurance, choose AXA Sawasdee Thailand.
AXA Sawasdee Thailand offers the best COVID insurance for Thailand travelers all over the world, including Norwegian travelers.
With every step taken during your trip to Thailand, know that you will be safe and secure. AXA Sawasdee Thailand will be one call away once the COVID insurance is needed. Travelers are in safe hands with AXA Sawasdee Thailand.
Benefits of purchasing COVID insurance from AXA Sawasdee Thailand:
Thai Government Approved
All the specified coverage needed for the COVID insurance to travel to Thailand is covered by the AXA Sawasdee Thailand. It covers all the expenses that are related to COVID-related incidents therefore it is approved by the Thai government.
Other Emergency Situation Covered
AXA Sawasdee Thailand covers other emergency situations. They have available packages for you to choose and each package offers other coverage that you might need during your trip to Thailand.
You may need coverage for lost luggage, trip cancellation insurance, and other coverage that you think is important, except for treatment of pre-existing medical conditions.
Selection of Duration
No matter how long or short your stay in Thailand, AXA Sawasdee Thailand COVID insurance will cover your whole stay. Even if it is just a 30-day stay or a year of staying in Thailand, AXA Sawasdee Thailand got your back.
No Waiting Period
The time that you ride your plane to travel and arrive in Thailand is the time your AXA Sawasdee Thailand COVID insurance will start covering for you. The COVID insurance will take effect once you cross the border of Thailand.
Includes to Cover Traveler’s Quarantine Period
If you are subject to 7, 10, 14- days quarantine upon arrival in Thailand, the AXA Sawasdee Thailand COVID insurance will still cover you. Doctors will even be provided upon travelers’ request during quarantine.
1-page COVID Insurance Certificate of Insurance
A 1-page certificate of insurance will be provided once done with the payment of the purchased COVID insurance. A 1-page certificate of insurance which will be provided by AXA Sawasdee Thailand will be convenient when it comes to registering or applying for the Thailand Pass.
The Thailand Pass only requires a 1-page document when it comes to showing proof that you have purchased an insurance policy for COVID.
For 24/7, AXA Sawasdee Thailand will assist and serve Norwegian travelers with their needs. Responding quickly to emergency needs of travelers in just a call away.
After the payment of the insurance, the insurance policy and certificate of insurance can be claimed online after receiving an email from AXA Sawasdee Thailand.
If you are having second thoughts on your trip to Thailand and have already purchased the COVID insurance or maybe your application for Thailand Pass is rejected, do not worry, AXA Sawasdee Thailand allows you to refund your canceled insurance.
How to Buy COVID Insurance from Norway
If you are a Norwegian traveler traveling to Thailand, you can purchase the insurance offers of AXA Sawasdee Thailand.
Follow the instructions listed below to buy COVID insurance from AXA Sawasdee Thailand:
- Choose your preferred package: AXA Insurance Package 1 vs Package 2
- Buy your COVID insurance. Input the necessary details asked in the form.
- Pay for the COVID insurance.
- Claim online through email the certificate of insurance and insurance policy.
- You can apply now for the Thailand Pass with no problem.
Note: There are other required documents for you to be approved by the Thailand Pass.
Tips on Purchasing COVID Insurance from the Right Insurance Company
Other than the fact that your coverage must pass the standard of the Thai government, there are other specific aspects of the insurance policy or certificate that they check before deeming your purchased COVID insurance valid.
Here are the aspects for you to check to make sure that your purchased COVID insurance is valid:
- The insurance must state that it covers “COVID-19”-related incidents. Some of you may purchase the general insurance that offers coverage that does not include COvid-19-related incidents. It is very important for it to be stated that COVID-related incidents must be covered.
- The insurance must state the duration of the coverage of the COVID insurance. It is also important that the coverage of the COVID insurance must cover the whole duration of your stay in Thailand.
- The insurance must state that your purchased COVID insurance is in the minimum coverage of $50,000. Insurance that is lower than that may cause the Thai authorities to reject your application for Thailand Pass.